For sale house in a medieval village 4 km from the sea.
This typical Ligurian land-roofed house on several levels, in stone, is built on the rock and restored according to the typical local style.
I sell a jewel of an independent house located in a fraction of Levanto (SP), surrounded by green olive trees, one of the last with exposed stone, accessible from the beach, as well as by car or scooter, by public transport.
To reach the house from the parking lot or from the bus stop you have to walk about 100 meters of typical Ligurian carrugi (with some steps).
The property was completely renovated in 1986, stacked as a residential building,
has undergone some improvements in 2006. The windows are double glazed.
The view on all the premises is open on the Levantese valley.
The house is mainly exposed to the east, has two independent entrances and is on three floors.
The property includes:
– large double room in parquet with double exposure
– mezzanine of about 10 square meters in wood with window
– living room with fireplace
– kitchen with double exposure and large marble table
– bathroom with windowed shower
– external room of about 6 square meters above the cellar with window
– 6 sqm cellar with window
– terrace of over 16 sqm overlooking the garden
– garden of about 100 sqm terraced with typical stone walls and with fruit, aromatic and greasy plants (olive, fig, cocoa, vine, sage, bay, rosemary, agaves)
The house has about 75 square meters covered (excluding basement, outdoor area, terrace).
The heating is guaranteed by a powerful ducted air pellet stove and by the fireplace.
The water is heated by an electric boiler and the stove is gas.
Energy class G (13 kWh / m2)
The house can be sold furnished.
No mortgage present.